World Tax Advisor - July 27, 2012
In this issue:
- Featured Articles
- Singapore: Home for billionaires and superstars
- Treaties with Spain and Chile terminated as from 2013
- Guidance issued on determination of beneficial owner
- Mandatory use of standard audit file for tax to be proposed
- AAR holds Mauritius treaty benefits available to foreign venture capital investor
- Treaty with Jersey enters into force; Guernsey agreement ratified
- Temporary withholding tax exemption on Eurobonds available
- In brief
- News in brief from China and the U.S.
- Tax treaty round up
- Tax treaty developments in Argentina, Austria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Georgia, Germany, Guernsey, India, Ireland, Jersey, Korea, Mauritius, Mexico, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, U.S., Uzbekistan and Vietnam.
- Global Tax Alerts
- Spain: Tax measures introduced to tackle economic crisis
- United States: IRS provides guidance on outbound transfers of intangible property
See attached file for details.
Visit the World Tax Advisor archive for issues from the past year.