World Tax Advisor - August 24, 2012
In this issue:
- Featured Articles
- French Constitutional Council upholds elements of president’s budget plan
- Treaty with Russia in force
- Paperless Customs clearance pilot program launched
- New treaty with China signed
- Federal States update guidance on add-back rules for trade tax purposes
- Broad tax reform package enacted
- In brief
- News in brief from the European Union, Indonesia, Israel, Japan and the U.K.
- Tax treaty round up
- Tax treaty developments in Chile, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Switzerland and Turkey.
- Global Tax Alerts
- Canada: Government releases revised budget proposals on foreign affiliate “dumping”
See attached file for details.
Visit the World Tax Advisor archive for issues from the past year.