Despite the evolving business landscape, today’s key drivers for compliance outsourcing aren’t so different – the imperatives to manage risk and reduce cost remain constant.
The trends moving businesses towards shared service centers, with ever larger scale and breadth of services, are also making outsourcing an increasingly attractive option for many companies. Outsourcing can:
- Create assurance through improved data management, ensuring data integrity and accuracy;
- Reduce the risk inherent in compliance and reporting processes;
- Provide your organization with more timely and transparent reporting, without excessive reliance on manual effort;
- Improve overall efficiency through automation and systematization of routine and repetitive tasks; and
- Give your tax professionals the time to focus on adding value, rather than on mundane manual tasks.
The depth of our experience and leveraging of tax compliance technology as a differentiator and enabler, together with our vendor-neutral approach, mean that we can add value to your tax compliance processes.
Our solutions rely on central co-ordination driving efficiency and standardization. Our processes mirror your internal structures to maximize the delivery of value.
We leverage our own Centers of Tax Excellence based in the UK, Belgium, India and Singapore to deliver cost efficient solutions for clients.
Deloitte’s suite of tax function services includes:
- Corporate tax compliance
- Indirect tax compliance – VAT and sales taxes, customs duties, environmental taxes and municipal taxes
- Reviewing tax functions through to end-to-end services – with effective outsourcing of the entire Tax function
- Tax accounting outsourcing – whether for local, US or IFRS GAAP purposes
- Withholding tax - reviews, clearances and associated compliance
- Bookkeeping and statutory accounting services
- Payroll and company secretarial services
Our compliance and reporting solutions provide the confidence that tax is being handled in an effective and cost-efficient way.