IFRS implementation services
How can Deloitte GIOS help?
The implementation of IFRS, a principle-based set of standards, is not just about changing accounting policies. For multinational companies, ensuring that IFRS is applied in a globally consistent manner instead of as an amalgam of local versions may involve significant efforts around the creation of policies, the modifications of systems, and the training of personnel.
Deloitte member firm GIOS professionals have a track record of working with companies to achieve global consistency in their financial reporting policies and practices and to seize the opportunities IFRS offers. Deloitte member firm professionals have extensive experience in helping clients plan and execute complex and challenging IFRS conversions, and can provide assistance with different facets of the implementation process, helping companies:
- Evaluate the potential impacts of IFRS
- Assess readiness for IFRS conversions
- Implement a detailed implementation plan for IFRS conversion, including providing support with project management, technical research, and training
- Develop a plan for sustainability
- Address the implications of IFRS in such areas as treasury, tax, financial operations, technology, and valuation
- Design and implement control frameworks, efficient information technology architecture and data flow, and fast close methodologies
- Streamline statutory financial reporting processes globally
Page Last Updated