Mergers and acquisitions series, part 3
Post-merger integration issues
Deloitte global podcasts
Mergers and acquisitions series, part 3: Post-merger integration issues
To use our embedded media player, please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
Mergers and acquisitions can present many challenges in the areas of human resources and information technology. This podcast looks at ways to prevent or mitigate those issues.
- What are some of the human capital and information technology challenges that arise from a merger announcement?
- How can executive leadership mitigate these risks during the post-merger integration process?
- Are there any considerations or actions corporate leaders can take in advance of the merger to mitigate these issues?.
- Eileen Fernandes is a Deloitte Consulting Principal and the U.S. firm’s National Leader for Human Capital’s Merger & Acquisition services.
- Gordon Shields leads Deloitte Canada’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice in Consulting and oversees the Technology Strategy practice in Canada.
Valuation issues in a down market
Part one of the CFO podcast series on M&A issues.
Due diligence in a down market
Part two of the CFO podcast series on M&A issues.