Treating patients like consumers
The Deloitte 2010 Global Health Care Consumer Survey
Deloitte global podcasts
Treating patients like consumers: The Deloitte 2010 Global Health Care Consumer Survey
To use our embedded media player, please install Adobe Flash Player.
The Deloitte Center for Health Solutions this year surveyed consumers in Canada, France, Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States on their attitudes and behaviors toward health care, plus their unmet needs. Insights from this research offer health care industry leaders and policymakers a comprehensive and timely view into how people approach their health, health care, and health insurance. This podcast explores the survey findings.
- What are the most interesting results from the overall research?
- Did consumers identify any common priorities for health system reform?
- What implications do consumers' common priorities have for legislators, policy makers, and the industry as a whole?
- What are some of the major challenges to get more consumers engaged in their health care, particularly health and wellness programs, while improving outcomes and lowering costs?
- Paul H. Keckley, Ph.D., executive director of the Deloitte Center for Health Solutions, part of Deloitte LP in the United States
- Dean Arnold is Global Health Care sector leader for Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Health Care Consumer Survey
Industries: Life Sciences and Health Care
Page Last Updated