Managing the uncertainty of reform in life sciences and health care
Deloitte global podcasts
Managing the uncertainty of reform in life sciences and health care: The podcast
On 6 June 2012, The Financial Times, in association with Deloitte, will bring you the FT US Healthcare and Life Sciences Conference. The event brings together an international line-up of industry experts, government decision-makers, and leading market commentators to review the shifting sands of the U.S. healthcare industry, and assess the bottom-line impacts and implications for business and commercial strategies. In this podcast, global industry leaders discuss some of the conference themes.
- How can life science and health care companies prepare for the road ahead, given the implications of reform are potentially profound and the process is fraught with risk?
- What is personalized medicine, when might it become common place, and what are the associated challenges & risks? What role will precision medicine play?
- How is (or will) Comparative Effectiveness Research (CER) be applied in payor decision-making and clinical practice, and what does it mean for the industry globally?
- Paul Keckley, Executive Director for the Center for Health Solutions, the health care research arm of Deloitte LLP in the United States.
- Terry Hisey, Vice Chairman and Life Sciences Sector Leader for Deloitte LLP in the United States.
Stephen Heasley, Global Online Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited