Value at risk? The role for life sciences in the new health care era
Deloitte global podcasts
Value at risk? The role for life sciences in the new health care era: The podcast
Listen to the podcast, featuring Deloitte life sciences and health care industry leaders discussing FT Global Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Conference 2012 topics, including value based pricing (VBP), innovation, and evolving operating models.
- What is value based pricing (VBP) and what are the implications for innovation? Will the benefits outweigh the risks?
- As operating and future development models evolve, what role will life sciences companies play in new health markets?
- How can pharma and biotech executives more effectively facilitate value creation through innovation?
- Pete Mooney, Managing Director for the Global Life Sciences and Health Care Industry Practice of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
- Simon Hammett, DTTL life sciences and health care leader for the Europe, Middle East and Africa region. He also serves as life sciences and health care leader for the United Kingdom and Switzerland..
Stephen Heasley, Global Online Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited