Due diligence in a down market
Mergers and Acquisitions series: Part 2
Deloitte global podcasts
Mergers and Acquisitions series: Part 2 – Due diligence in a down market
Chief financial officers (CFOs) face many complex issues when it comes to mergers and acquisitions, particularly in a down economy. This is the second installment of a three-part podcast series addressing some of those challenges.
- What are the main external market factors that you would look at when considering an acquisition during a slowdown?
- What are the internal company issues that you would look at in a downturn – beyond the normal due diligence that you would carry out?
- What are some additional due diligence considerations?
- Allan Gasson, consulting partner and M&A strategy team leader in the Strategy practice, Deloitte UK
- Dan Schweller, Global M&A leader, Steel and Manufacturing industries, Deloitte & Touche LLP
Divestitures and carve-outs: Becoming a prepared seller
CFO Insights: A newsletter from Deloitte’s U.S. CFO Program
Valuation issues in a down market
Part one of the CFO podcast series on M&A issues.
Resources for the CFO.
The risk intelligence series
Dimensions of managing risk.