Deloitte global podcasts
Variety is key in the technology sector for the coming year. Deloitte predicts that people will use a diverse array of devices at home and at work. Learn more in this podcast with Eric Openshaw and Paul Lee.
- What are some of the most important technology trends identified in earlier Predictions?
- For 2011 why is diversity, in the types of devices available and the way people are using them, a common theme?
- What is the most surprising aspect of the 2011 Technology predictions?
- Eric Openshaw, Vice Chairman and U.S. Technology Leader, for Deloitte LLP
- Paul Lee, Technology, Media and Telecommunications Sector, Deloitte Research, Deloitte United Kingdom
Holly Seguine, Senior Manager, Online Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited