TMT Predictions 2012: A midyear checkpoint
Deloitte global podcasts
TMT Predictions 2012: A midyear checkpoint | The podcast
How accurate were Deloitte’s predictions in technology, media & telecommunications? TMT Predictions 2012 co-authors Paul Lee and Duncan Stewart revisit the report, share insights from global launch events, and provide a preview of TMT Predictions 2013.
- Which predictions were of most interest during this year’s TMT Predictions Roadshow, a series of launch events that visited cities from Brussels to Beijing?
- How did we do? Where do we appear to be most accurate in our predictions? Conversely, where does it appear our predictions may have missed the mark?
- As 2012 has progressed, are there any tech, media, or telecom trends you would have included in hindsight? Can you provide our listeners with a sneak preview of Predictions 2013?
- Duncan Stewart, Director of Deloitte Canada Research and co-author of TMT Predictions.
- Paul Lee, Head of Global TMT Research, co-author of TMT Predictions.
Stephen Heasley, Global Online Communications, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited