Media Predictions 2010: The podcast
Deloitte global podcasts
Media predictions 2010: The podcast
To use our embedded media player, please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
Each year, the Deloitte Touche Tohmastu global Technology Media and Telecommunications group draws upon conversations with TMT companies, industry analysts, trade organizations and member firm partners and senior practitioners, to produce its series of predictions. Learn more about what's ahead for the Media sector in this podcast.
- How has the economy influenced the media sector?
- How will digitization impact media in 2010?
- Speaker recap the most surprising aspects of this year's media predictions.
- Ed Shedd, leader, DTT global Media practice and Deloitte UK Consulting industry leader for Technology, Media and Telecommunications
- Duncan Stewart, director, Deloitte Canada Research and co-author of TMT Predictions