Eligibility criteria & Nomination forms
In order to qualify for the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific 2013 program, your company must meet the following general requirements and eligibility criteria:
Participants can be public or private, and encompass all technology industry segments including:
- Biotech / Pharmaceutical / Medical equipment
- Telecommunications / Networking
- Computers / Peripherals
- Semiconductors, components and electronics
- Media and entertainment
For eligibility, a technology company must meet the following criteria:
- Operating revenues must be at least USD$50,000 in the first year of the three years being analyzed.
- Be in business a minimum of three years.
- Be headquartered within Asia Pacific.
Note: Subsidiaries or divisions are not eligible (unless they have some public ownership and are separately traded).
To participate, a technology company must meet one of the technology definitions as outlined below.
- Owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues.
- Manufactures a technology related product.
- Devotes a significant proportion of operating revenues to research and development of technology.
- Be technology intensive, or use unique technology to solve problems
Note: Using other companies' technology or intellectual property in a unique way does not qualify.