Telecommunications Predictions 2010: The podcast
Deloitte global podcasts
Telecommunications predictions 2010: The podcast
To use our embedded media player, please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
Each year, the Deloitte Touche Tohmastu global Technology Media and Telecommunications group draws upon conversations with TMT companies, industry analysts, trade organizations and member firm partners and senior practitioners, to produce its series of predictions. Learn more about what's ahead for the Telecommunications sector in this podcast.
- How has the economy influenced the telecommunications sector?
- How will digitization impact telecommunications in 2010?
- How is the industry coping with the accelerated adoption of mobile broadband?
- Speaker recap the most surprising aspects of this year's telecommunications predictions.
- Philip Asmundson, vice chairman and U.S. Technology, Media & Telecommunications leader for Deloitte LLP
- Duncan Stewart, director, Deloitte Canada Research and co-author of TMT Predictions