Technology Predictions 2010: The podcast
Deloitte global podcasts
Technology predictions 2010: The podcast
To use our embedded media player, please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
Each year, the Deloitte Touche Tohmastu global Technology Media and Telecommunications group draws upon conversations with TMT companies, industry analysts, trade organizations and member firm partners and senior practitioners, to produce its series of predictions. Learn more about what's ahead for the Technology sector in this podcast.
- How has the economy influenced the technology sector?
- How will digitization impact technology in 2010?
- What progress will take place in the area of CleanTech?
- Speaker recap the most surprising aspects of this year's technology predictions.
- Eric Openshaw, Vice Chairman and U.S. Technology Leader, Deloitte LLP
- Paul Lee, Director, Technology, Media and Telecommunications within Deloitte Research