IFRS Insurance Podcast
These podcasts will look to provide further Insights Into IFRS Insurance
- How to approach the synergies and integration between SII and IFRS and why IFRS Insurance implementation needs to start now
- Why IFRS is more than a reporting change and why it is far reaching in its impact across many parts of the organisation
- How IFRS for insurance is impacting all areas of an insurer’s business which will in turn affect growth and profit, the key concerns of stakeholders
Episode 1 discusses The Alignment of IFRS for Insurance with Solvency II
- What are the synergies and differences between SII and IFRS and how can insurers leverage their investment in SII?
- What key challenges should insurers be prepared to face?
- Why is IFRS for insurance too important to be ignored? What are the impacts of IFRS for insurers
- Why plan for your IFRS Insurance implementation now?
Episode 2 discusses Focus on the operating model implications of IFRS in insurance
- How can IFRS provide a great opportunity to review your operating model and organizational framework
- Why IFRS may well be essential to realise synergies, opportunities and to improve your organizational effectiveness and efficiency
Episode 3 discusses The IFRS impacts on external stakeholders including investors.
- Why is IFRS particularly important to the insurance sector
- What do Investor Relations Directors need to know in the insurance sector and what do they need to do to make IFRS work
- How can insurance stocks be made more attractive by adopting IFRS and potentially doing it early?
For further Information contact:
Francesca Smith, Global IFRS Insurance Lead Director