The operating model implications for IFRS for insurance
Listen to Deloitte’s IFRS Insurance Lead Partners discussing, “The operating model implications for IFRS for insurance”.
Deloitte global podcasts
The operating model implications for IFRS for Insurance
This Podcast is the second episode of a series of podcasts focusing on IFRS in Insurance. Episode one focused on the alignment of IFRS and Solvency II in insurance and episode three will focus on the IFRS impacts on external stakeholders and investor relations
- Episode 1 discusses The Alignment of IFRS for Insurance with Solvency II
- Episode 2 will focus on the operating model implications of IFRS in insurance
- Episode 3 on the IFRS impacts on external stakeholders including investors.
- How can IFRS provide a great opportunity to review your operating model and organizational framework
- Why IFRS may well be essential to realise synergies, opportunities and to improve your organizational effectiveness and efficiency
- Kay Forsyth- Deloitte
- Tim Clayton-Ball - Deloitte
- Keith Stone - Deloitte
- Lindley Gooden – Chair.
For further Information contact:
- Francesca Smith, Global IFRS Insurance Lead Director
Challenges for insurers with the implementation of the new IFRS