Finance transformation in consumer products: The podcast
The role of the finance function in the consumer products sector is changing. What was once considered a support service is now becoming a business partner. This podcast explores nuances of that shift and delves into other findings of a new Deloitte point of view, Finance transformation in consumer products: It’s a whole new world. It’s the first of several points of view from the Consumer Business & Transportation’s Global Center of Excellence program, which was created to help executives in the global consumer industries address their highest-priority challenges.
- Given that consumer products companies have always faced intense competition, what challenges are making things even more daunting for them?
- How do those challenges affect the pressures and expectations on CFOs within the industry?
- What are some of the factors driving the need for a finance transformation program?
- Tom Bendert, Global Finance Transformation Leader, Consumer Products
- Jack Ringquist, Global Centers of Excellence Program Leader, Consumer Business & Transportation
Host: Holly Seguine, Senior Manager, DTTL Global Online Communications
Finance transformation in consumer products
It’s a whole new world.