"Dbriefs Video", a visual experience for Dbriefs
Dbriefs Video allows our audience to not only "listen" to a webcast, but also to watch our presenters delivering the technical content in a seminar environment. Dbriefs Video allows you to effectively attend the seminar.
You can register for these videos via your PC / Mac by clicking the links below, or you can also view them on your mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, and Android. Please note that CPE/CPD credit is provided for watching these videos on mobile devices – however, to obtain such credit, mobile device users must register through the registration page (by clicking the relevant links below). For more information for CPE/CPD credit, please refer to our CPE/CPD information page.
Currently available Dbriefs Video:
Asia Pacific Tax
Choosing Malaysia as an Investment Destination
This video was filmed in February 2013
Presenter: K. Sandra Segaran
The Malaysian government continues to take positive steps to make Malaysia a regional economic hub. The country received various international recognitions last year, including being ranked by World Bank as the 12th most business-friendly country. Growing confidence in the economy among the Malaysian business community has increased the country's business optimism level. In this video, we discuss:
- Updates on the Economic Transformation Programme (ETP)
- InvestKL – Attracting and facilitating investments into greater Kuala Lumpur
- New business forms – Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) and Business Trust (BT)
- Tax incentives for Venture Capital Companies (VCC)
- Labuan – Substance requirements and Global Incentive for Trading (GIFT) programme
- Recent tax audit practice
Note: 0.5 hour of CPE/CPD credit is provided for watching this video.