To be eligible for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) / Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits, you must:
To request the attendance record, please send an email to Dbriefs AP at email@example.com and specify the webcast(s) you have attended or watched.
- Check if the professional body that you are registered with is in one of the following jurisdictions:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
Note: China, Korea, Guam, Taiwan, Thailand, Philippines, and Vietnam do not offer CPE/CPD credits for Dbriefs AP at the moment.
- Check the eligibility requirement for Dbriefs AP in your jurisdiction in the table below and refer to the professional accountancy body that you belong to for details on how to apply for CPE/CPD credits.
|Country/Region||Professional accountancy body/Licensing body||Eligibility requirement for Dbriefs AP|
|Australia||Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
Taxation Institute of Australia (TIA)
|Minimum 50 minute live or archive viewing time to receive a one hour credit.|
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
|Minimum one hour live viewing time to receive a one hour credit.|
|India||The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)||Minimum 50 minute live or archive viewing time to receive a one hour credit of unstructured training.
Deloitte is unable to provide Dbriefs attendance record for Webcasts held prior to 1 January 2008.
|Indonesia||Indonesian Accountant Association (IAI)
Indonesian Tax Consultant Association (IKPI)
|Minimum 50 minute live viewing time to receive a one hour credit.|
|Japan||The Japanese Institute of Certified Public Accountants (JICPA)||Dbriefs AP is categorized as a "Self-Training Program. Self-Training Programs require a minimum of 120-minute live or archive viewing to receive one credit. Viewing two different 60-minute Webcasts do not qualify for receiving credit. Self-Training Programs require participants to submit a summary in approximately 200 words in the specified format. Attendance record is not required.|
|New Zealand||New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA)||Minimum 50 minute live or archive viewing time to receive a one hour credit.|
|Singapore||Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority Singapore (ACRA)
Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore (ICPAS)
|Minimum one hour live viewing time to receive one hour credit.|
- View live and archived webcasts
* CPE/CPD credit is provided for watching live webcasts on PC and mobile devices.
* CPE/CPD credit is provided for watching archived webcasts on PC and mobile devices. However, mobile device users must register through the webcast registration page.
* No CPE/CPD credit is provided for watching archived webcasts via iTunes and RSS.
- Request a Dbriefs attendance record by sending an email to DbriefsAP@deloitte.com. Specify the webcast(s) you have watched.
- Request Dbriefs attendance record within 15 business days of the event, or we cannot guarantee timely processing of your request.
- As of 1 September 2008, participants will receive CPE/CPD attendance records within 20 business days after you send your request from the e-mail address used to register for the webcast.
- It is your responsibility to retain Dbriefs attendance records and follow guidelines of your professional accountancy bodies on CPE/CPD credit application.
- Your professional accountancy bodies have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE/CPD credits.
- We are unable to send a Dbriefs attendance record in cases where technical difficulties preclude eligibility minimum requirements.
- Deloitte is unable to provide Dbriefs attendance record for Webcasts held prior to 1 January 2012.
- Deloitte professionals are required to follow the same procedures of requesting Dbriefs attendance records and submit to the Learning Department of your office if applicable. Please check with your Learning Department.
- Participants registered with overseas professional accountancy bodies, such as National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, may not be able to get CPE/CPD credits from Dbriefs AP. Please contact your professional accountancy body for further information.