Not on my watch
Providing insight into fraud prediction, prevention and response
Fraud directly affects your bottom line profit. With a generous profit margin of 5%, you would need to generate an additional £1m to recover losses from a mere £50,000 fraud.
A very current issue
In today's economic climate, the adage "prevention is better than cure" has never been more accurate. No organisation can be completely immune from fraudulent activity, but steps can be taken to reduce exposure to financial loss, reputational damage and service interruption which are common consequences of fraud.
How can we help?
We have designed three assessments (complementary or standalone), to give you comfort that your fraud prevention and detection systems are working as planned:
- Culture - do staff understand and comply with fraud management policies and procedures?
- Controls - How could you improve your fraud risk management framework? What are the areas of fraud vulnerability in high risk processes?
- Data & technology - are you confident that you understand your data? Could you be identifying patterns and trends to help predict fraudulent activity? Post incident, what data do you need to be looking at to help respond?
We also offer a comprehensive, end to end set of services, including:
Prediction, prevention and detection:
- Development of strategy and governance to assist in implementation of an effective risk management framework
- Assessment, development and implementation of re-designed processes, procedures and technology controls, including security of systems
- Provision of staff training and surveys to assess risk awareness
- Advanced analytics that identify patterns of potentially fraudulent behaviour as well as sophisticated tools that enable both external and internal threats to be monitored and controlled
- Investigation analytics to identify suspicious/unusual transactions
- Specialist investigation experts who can assist in unravelling white-collar crime including accounting irregularities and corruption issues
For further details, please download our brochure " Not on my watch - Providing insight into fraud prediction, prevention and response" (PDF, 102 KB), or contact one of the team.
Forensic & Dispute Services
Enterprise Risk Services
Bribery and corruption risk
Page Last Updated