Davos 2008: Related reports from Deloitte
The World Economic Forum is an independent, international organization committed to "improving the state of the world." The organization brings together world leaders and provides them with a platform to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
As a Strategic Partner, Deloitte provides the Forum with access to its deep pool of talent, knowledge and resources. Following is a selection of reports related to some of the subjects to be addressed during this year's event. For additional information, please contact:
Madonna Jarrett at +1 646 388 2335
Gemma Martin at +1 212 492 4305 or +1 646 320 5730
- Globalizing Indian manufacturing
Insights into competing in global manufacturing and service networks. Also read the press release.
- Government and business leaders cite competitiveness, trade and talent as essential ingredients to sustainable development in China
The Deloitte Global Forum, in China for the first time, brings together Vice Mayor of Shanghai, Secretary General of BOAO Forum, Deloitte CEOs.
- India: Linking into the global services economy
Report looks at the factors that have contributed to the India's success and proposes steps to help ensure it's continued growth.
- Innovation in Emerging Markets 2007 Annual Study
Report from Deloitte's Global Manufacturing Industry Group.
- Managing strategic risk in China’s unpredictable automotive market
The saga of Tian River Motors.
- Managing the talent crisis in global manufacturing
Learn about strategies to attract and engage Generation Y.
- Avoiding the M&A Disconnect
In the May 2007 issue of Corporate Dealmaker magazine, Deloitte Consulting LLP Principal Punit Renjen and Deloitte Services LP Research Director Dwight Allen discuss what is required to keep deals on track during chaotic M&A planning.
- Deloitte Survey finds key differences in M&A outlook, decision-making and timing among strategic acquirers
Read the press release.
- Strategic acquisitions amid business uncertainty
Study discusses charting a course for a company's M&A.
- Survey results from the Economist Intelligence Unit and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.
Water and climate change
- Climate change and energy security: The future is now
The convergence of climate change and energy security over the past two years has pushed us past the point of awareness. Now action must take place to confront this global challenge.
- Deloitte and the Safe Water Network announce clean water initiative during the World Economic Forum at Davos
Read the press release.