Anti-corruption: Working with clients 2007/2008
Many DTT member firms offer ethics and compliance consulting services to help clients strengthen their organizations' ethical foundation and improve compliance management. Examples of such services include ethics and compliance assessments, strengthening processes and procedures designed to manage ethics and compliance, ethics training, and business risk mitigation. For example:
- Deloitte UK helps clients to protect consumer information and reduce risk of information theft.
- DTT member firms' Forensic & Dispute Services practices help corporations, governments, regulators, world organizations, and leading law firms across the world respond effectively to the threat of fraud or the demands of a complex commercial dispute. With authoritative and experienced member firm practitioners based in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific, Deloitte member firms can respond to clients on a global basis.
- The Deloitte Forensic Center is a think tank within Deloitte U.S. Firms* aimed at exploring new approaches for mitigating the costs, risks, and effects of fraud and other issues facing the global business community.
- In 2000 as part of its risk management services, Deloitte South Africa started Tip-offs Anonymous®, a tool allowing employees at client companies to report unethical behaviors safely and anonymously. The firm now boasts a list of 100 subscribing clients.
- Deloitte Australia assists many clients, both in the public and private sector, on training in anti-money laundering, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), and anti-bribery compliance and awareness. The member firm's DTectTM data analysis and interrogation tool can also help identify and isolate suspicious financial transactions within the vast data fields that operate in every business.
*As used in this reporting, "Deloitte U.S. Firms" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
Page Last Updated