Labor Rights: Contributions to the Public Debate 2006/2007
- Managing the talent crisis in global manufacturing: A report discussing how manufacturing companies can tackle the talent attraction and retention crisis through a model developed by Deloitte & Touche USA LLP for cultivating talent in their workforces, creating an environment conducive to effective deployment and better connectivity between workers.
- In October 2006, Lisa Bondesio, head of diversity at Deloitte UK, spoke at the United Nations Global Compact Policy Dialogue on "Combating Discrimination and Promoting Equality."
- In France, more than 150 company managers, public officials and intellectuals attended the second annual diversity meeting hosted by Deloitte France. Discussion was opened by Deloitte France Chairman Amadou Raimi, who emphasized diversity as an essential component of dynamism and a performance stimulus. Roundtable discussions included notable leaders from organizations that deal with racism and equality.
- From Deloitte United States* George Bouris and Peter Miscovich, principals of Deloitte Consulting LLP, published the article "Corporate Real Estate Goes Green" in The Leader, the leading magazine for the U.S.corporate real estate industry. Bouris and Miscovich shared their views on how the workplace can conspicuously contribute to not only generating shareholder value, but making people more productive and more efficient.
* As used in this reporting, "Deloitte United States" means Deloitte & Touche USA LLP and/or one or more of its subsidiaries.
Page Last Updated