Worldwide Member Firms 2005 Review: Sustaining growth
Even as total member firm revenues grew for the 12th consecutive year, this year's Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu ("Deloitte") Worldwide Member Firms 2005 Review goes well beyond financial performance. For the 2005 fiscal year, which ended May 31, the review details how Deloitte and its member firms have helped foster sustainable growth and value for capital markets, clients and stakeholders. It includes:
- An overview of key services provided and industries served by Deloitte member firms;
- A discussion and breakdown of financial performance, by sector as well as geography;
- Several stories of client service excellence, with commentary from Deloitte professionals and the clients themselves;
- Narratives from some exemplary performers, with additional details about investing in people — how the organization of member firms' recruits and develops future leaders, and builds careers through opportunity;
- An overview of efforts in corporate social responsibility, including community involvement in locations worldwide;
- An introduction to leadership, including The Executive, Global Management Committee and Board of Directors.
A new vision and strategy
In a move designed to make Deloitte a premier brand, better position Deloitte member firms for the next decade's challenges and differentiate Deloitte even more, a new vision and strategy for the organization also has been announced. The new strategic direction for Deloitte and its member firms is intended to elevate all of its business lines to a new standard of excellence. Strategic initiatives include:
- Enhancing and protecting the Deloitte brand;
- Building the next generation of talent;
- Enhancing cross-border execution
- Greater focus on the middle market;
- Delivering more consistent client service worldwide.
Download the 60-page publication in the PDF file attachment below. Questions? Please email us with your comments.