To identify potential acquisition targets, undertake a valuation analysis, and minimize the transaction price. To complete the transaction efficiently and in confidence by managing each stage of the process, from developing the pre-offer strategy to closing the deal.
• Identify existing and new strategic positioning
• Identify potential targets and analyze their financial, market and strategic position
• Assess feasibility and develop an offering strategy
• Facilitate introductions to potential targets, government officials, local professionals, and providers of financing
• Develop a range of value estimates for the target considering current market, economic conditions, country risk and other factors unique to the proposed merger or acquisition
• Evaluate financing options and structures for the transaction
• Evaluate opportunities to create shareholder value
• Assist in coordinating the due diligence process
• Assist in negotiating the most favorable terms, conditions, and the structuring of the transaction
• Manage the transaction to ensure a successful closing, including supervising the legal adviser to ensure contracts are structured properly.