• Create a formal privatisation strategy to meet the objectives of the government and/or the company (i.e. maximise revenue, maintain employment, attract foreign investor, public floatation, etc.).
• Analyse the company's financial position and estimate value considering current market and economic conditions
• In an insolvency situation, identify restructuring versus liquidation options
• Assist in coordinating the due diligence process, negotiating the most favorable terms, structuring the transaction and successfully closing the transaction
• Advising for IPOs (main & NEXA markets). Evaluate the advantages, disadvantages, and feasibility of an initial public offering. In addition, we can help you select underwriters and guide you through the IPO process. In selected countries, we can assist by acting as listing or sponsoring agent on the local stock exchange.
• Takeover defense
• Financial modeling and appraisal of the feasibility and the viability of new investment projects.