Advising banks, shareholders, government bodies and corporations on debt and equity restructuring, corporate reorganization, and recovery situations.
• Introduce clients to potential targets, government officials, local professionals, and providers of finance
• Identify and evaluate joint venture opportunities
• Identify and evaluate potential partnership arrangements in joint venture
• Identify financing and any special requirements for the joint venture
• Determine value and analyze pricing of the joint venture under various operating scenarios
• Perform a thorough due diligence review of the partner's joint venture contribution
• Assist with the completion of the transaction.