Through our Executive Outplacement Programme, we assist our clients in coping effectively with such a critical Human Resources issue as inevitable redundancy is. By making full use of our Outplacement Programme, companies can ensure that they will avoid the negative consequences for the organisation that come together with redundancy:
• Outplacement assists companies in preserving their corporate image.
• The company is presented as a responsible employer: Former employees who have been fairly treated support their former employer's reputation in the market.
• Outplacement improves the morale of the employees left behind and helps them regain confidence in their employer.
Our services mainly focus on equipping the executive with the skills to find employment in the shortest possible time. An outplacement programme is adjusted to the specific needs of the redundant employee, but we normally follow the steps below:
• Self Assessment Empowerment: Provision of assistance in evaluating professional skills, personality characteristics and other critical attributes that can be of vital importance in the job search process.
• Identification of all available career opportunities: Design of a customised search strategy in order to assist the employee in the effective identification of all available career opportunities.
• Occupational Counselling: Psychological support, occupational orientation and career goal establishment.
• Provision of access to Deloitte clients as well as other Executive Search Agencies in order to enhance the possibilities for a timely job market re-entrance.