The Portiva Enterprise Wide Risk Management Software was designed in conjunction with Deloitte to support Operational Risk Management implementation in a variety of settings. The software tool is built and licensed by Portiva Corporation, using enterprise portal technology.
• Built to enable the Operational Risk Pyramid - both qualitative and quantitative assessments and integration of loss event data with advanced aggregation rules
• Fully scalable - for businesses with 100 to 500,000 employees
• Web technology - for installation on client intranet systems behind firewall security; provides global access
• Workshop support - PC version to support real-time Self Assessment workshops and interview settings
• Data integration - integration of data from any database system, regardless of technology platform
• Loss event tracking system - integration of loss event data with loss event assessment information
• Library system - ability to create risk and control templates for business units, then distribute the template multiple times to business units with common risk characteristics
• Knowledge sharing system - the ability to add context specific reference to policies, regulatory requirements, good practices, experienced risk examples.
• Dynamic - support mergers, acquisitions, and other hierarchy changes through the ability to change a business unit's parent while retaining all risk issue and process risk history for that business unit
• Flexible scorecard configuration - enables multiple types of risk assessment methodologies, including process and activity risk, risk issue, and culture profile assessments.