Today, the rate of change is increasing. Managers are continually challenged with requirements for new product and market development, market share increase, quality and customer service improvements. They are asked to deliver a larger number of better quality products to more demanding customers in more geographical regions and in shorter lead times. All these are to be achieved with less resources and under continuous pressure for cost decrease. Companies are finding it ever more difficult to respond dynamically to market opportunities, shifts and fluctuations while keeping a high level of efficiency and effectiveness in their planning, sourcing & procurement, making, and distribution operations.
Supply Chain Management is key for achieving sustainable business results. According to Deloitte research, best companies are 50%-100% more productive enjoying a 5%-10% cost advantage compared to competition.
We can assist you in:
• Optimising the supply chain network design
• Improving the planning process and minimizing inventory investment
• Developing an appropriate sourcing strategy
• Streamlining the procurement process
• Increasing plant productivity and asset utilization
• Optimising warehouse operations and resource effectiveness
• Minimizing transportation cost
It is our philosophy that supply chain issues should not be addressed separately but from the perspective of the whole value chain. We offer a holistic approach incorporating the strategic, the process, the organizational, the technology and the financial standpoints.