Corporate Strategy is about enabling an organization to achieve and sustain superior overall performance and returns. It is a core responsibility of senior executives and encompasses a range of critical activities, from defining and refining corporate vision to strategic performance measurement and management.
Our corporate strategy practice helps senior executives address their organizations' most complex and challenging business issues, enabling them to achieve and sustain superior overall performance and returns.
The work we do with clients includes:
• Defining a corporate vision
• Linking vision to tangible actions, objectives and goals
• Market entry and competitive positioning
• Industry analysis
• Flexibility and Scenario Planning
• Business Model Innovation
• Merger and acquisition strategies
• Customer, product, pricing and channel strategy
• Fundamental organization design and resource allocation
• Portfolio and business unit positioning and restructuring
• Strategic performance measurement and management
• Link between strategic and operational management and the overall procedural framework
• Turn-around and restructuring
• Value Creation
Our corporate strategy practice offers to its clients, world-class industry research and years of hands-on experience in virtually every industry from retail to tourism to manufacturing.