Frequent dramatic developments in most industry sectors often call for sequential changes within organisations, at the level of business processes and organisational structures. In several cases, changes are dictated by the introduction of advanced information systems, while, in other cases, drivers for change are the need for reduced costs, customer services of better quality, compliance with legal context, personnel satisfaction and so on.
Our practice combines key industry, service and initiative offerings to help our clients gain competitive advantage. Furthermore, Deloitte employs top class professionals, who, with their breadth and complementarity, can obtain a holistic view of a company’s business process model covering areas such as marketing and campaign management, sales force management, order processing, supply management, after sales management, finance and human resources management.
For efficient project delivery we follow the 3-phases approach:
• Assessing the current state of our clients organisation by identifying existing strategies, tactics and policies, modelling and analysing business processes, understanding organisational structures, assessing human resources, exploring the potential of legacy information systems and generally acquiring a clear picture of existing infrastructure such as real estate, machinery and so on.
• Designing alternative operational scenarios and evaluating these scenarios against stakeholder needs and constraints, in a systematic, qualitative or / and quantitative manner.
• Implementing best operational designs by employing the necessary resources and by coordinating change.
Eventually coming to a state that our clients can run their organisation efficiently and effectively, by achieving optimum use of their resources: assets, employees and capital.
Deloitte, in order to understand the way customer does business:
• Applies state-of-the-art, qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques.
• Uses different methodologies and tools which are based both on thoroughly tested roadmaps and good practice patterns coming from previous successful assignments: Value Map, Value Print, Industry Print, Strategy & Operations Method Library.