Operations improvement often comes hand-in-hand with the implementation of appropriate support systems within a certain business milieu. Improvement may be achieved through the adoption of a complete, integrated IT solution, or through the introduction of applications dealing with a particular area of concern.
According to the particular characteristics of each industry or sector, our clients rely on us for the design and development of:
• Their Web portal, with a view to present attractive information, to provide useful Web services, to treat users in a personalised manner, and to be inline with advanced Web marketing approaches.
• Their e-procurement application, towards the facilitation of communication with suppliers and customers, the adoption of modern trading practices, the simplification of supporting processes, and the facilitation of procurement status monitoring.
• Their customer relationship management infrastructure, which will extract and combine customer information from various sources, will allow tailoring of services according to different customer profiles and will facilitate the use of alternative communication channels.
• Their human resources management module, which will be enabled with a number of facilities dealing with time management, productivity monitoring, employees evaluation and rewarding and so on.
• Their document and workflow management systems, which will allow organisation and accessibility of corporate knowledge, also enabling collaboration among employees, systematization of business procedures and monitoring of work progress and quality.
Last but not least, our public sector clients are seeking solutions in the e-government field, where systems are oriented towards the provision of high-quality services to citizens (e.g. retrieval of information, submission of applications, fulfilment of statutory obligations, etc.), or towards the communication between public organisations or public and private organisations.
The design and development of operations support applications, is addressed by Deloitte through:
• The continuous engagement of professionals with relevant qualification and large experience
• The investment in training when new technological developments occur
• The exploitation of the firm’s rich knowledge base of methodologies and best practices
• The creation of alliances with major IT providers and vendors
• The adoption of appropriate design and development methodologies ensuring top quality deliverables