Two main parameters result in the need for professional RFP development and supplier evaluation services, concerning the implementation of modern information systems and the delivery of related services. One is the existence of a wide variety of IT products in the market, meeting different needs of different public or private organisations. The other has to do with the trend of almost every sector to modernise their way of working and to provide services of better quality to their clients, leading to large IT investments and very complex IT projects.
Our clients identify their need to:
• Get support in publishing RFPs that reflect their needs, in a precise and complete manner.
• Ensure the quality of services and products that will be delivered to them in the lowest possible price.
• Be sure that the legal perspective of their RFPs has been addressed efficiently.
• Receive support in the selection of an appropriate supplier / service provider, which may prove to be an extremely complex and time-consuming process.
In order to assist clients in publishing and RFP, evaluating proposals and selecting suppliers / service providers, Deloitte will:
• Engage competent and experienced consultants who will transform unstructured client information to final RFP versions, conforming to the standards of the corresponding sector.
• Investigate the market thoroughly in order to acquire a clear view of existing offerings and their prices.
• Inform clients about additional services that they may need to request from suppliers in order to exploit the information system they are purchasing to the max.
• Support clients in negotiating with proposers, when proposals do not fully match their requirements.
• Perform credibility checking of proposers, in order to accelerate the proposal evaluation process.
• Provide advisory services regarding the legality of the evaluation procedure, in order to minimise objections.
• Provide domain specific technical expertise, supporting in this way the selection of best proposals.