Business strategies and tactics of modern organisations can only be realised through the exploitation of advanced IT. Aligning the IT strategy of an organisation with its business strategy is a task of major importance and complexity.
Goal of our clients is to:
• Build or purchase state-of-the-art information systems in order to support their operations.
• Ensure integration with existing IT infrastructure of their own organisation but also of external partners and clients when they have a new information system installed.
• Guarantee maximum return on investment and acceptance of the new IT infrastructure by their employees, partners and clients.
• Achieve best timing of their IT implementation with respect to other projects and developments, and to technology market changes in general.
Deloitte’s IT Strategy Development and Planning Group consists of a number of experienced professionals, who are ready to:
• Understand the objectives, potential, and existing way of working and infrastructure of clients.
• Develop an ambitious vision of future IT-supported ways of working, based on their thorough knowledge of cutting-edge market offerings and business best practices.
• Produce appropriate systems and networks architecture, at different levels of detail, in order to explain their vision to all interested parties: clients, vendors and IT implementors.
• Design integration solutions in order to enable communication between new and existing systems.
• Apply professional project management methodologies and deliver detailed plans for the realisation of IT strategies, with a view to achieve best timing and optimum utilisation of resources.