Technological change, mergers and acquisitions, organizational reengineering, and new business models have become “business-as-usual”. Employees are expected to do more with less, change behaviours, and focus on increasing individual and organizational performance.
Our Change Leadership service line provides the advice, guidance and tools required to successfully execute major change initiatives. Change Leadership prepares and supports people through organisational change - achieving your organisation's desired business objectives whilst minimising losses in productivity. Effective change leadership also improves your business by maintaining alignment to strategic and operational realities.
Communicating consistently with internal and external audiences is imperative as organisations struggle to adapt to economic conditions and a changing business environment. All your strategic efforts will only be rewarded if your business strategy is communicated to, and engaged in, the minds of your people.Our approach consists of results-oriented strategies, tools and practices, which help create a successful change effort. Key components include:
• Change readiness diagnostic to help assess and diagnose your organisation’s readiness for change using our proven tools and techniques for gathering and assessing information
• Preparation and assistance to an organisation with strategic change process and management change
• Development of Action and Communications Plans to support major change process, as a result of ERP implementation, business transformation, Mergers & Acquisitions or any major change imperative
• Development of Communication Plans to support strategic effort and need for change
• Change management planning to support systems implementation project
• Support in Process redesign work, focusing on the people impacts