Given the current climate, many companies are adjusting their business portfolio to cope with internal challenges such as underperforming none-core assets and external developments like regulatory changes.
Our team of dedicated professionals can provide you with tailored advice in the context of acquisitions or disposals (M&A) as well as capital raising projects in order to prepare you for future prosperity. Our Corporate Finance Advisory team consists of highly experienced corporate finance professionals. With support from the global Deloitte network, we think global while we act local to offer a customized M&A or finance solution for your situation.
How we can help
As a lead advisor we support you with the independent advice you need to successfully complete a transaction:
Sell-side advice in situations such as succession planning, spin-offs, carve-outs, asset sales, etc.:
- Analysis of financial, operational and other company information, preparation of sales documentation and identification of prospective buyers;
- Introduction of opportunity to prospective buyers and compilation of indicative offers;
- Selection of prospective buyers, due diligence coordination and compilation of binding offers; and
- Assistance in the negotiation of the sales and purchase agreement together with the vendor’s legal advisors.
Buy-side advice in bolt-on or company transforming transactions:
- Development of an acquisition strategy, definition of target profile and identification of potential acquisition targets;
- Approach of preferred target company;
- Support on valuation and financing (debt/equity) questions;
- Coordination of the due diligence process; and
- Consultation and active participation in contract negotiations.
- Providing strategic advice on financing objectives;
- Reviewing capital structures;
- Preparation of the necessary marketing and sales documentation;
- Introduction of opportunity to prospective investors and lenders; and
- Negotiation of investor's and lenders' proposals and finalisation of detailed terms and conditions.