Tax provisioning technology solutions
Through the use of tax provisioning technology, the following benefits can be achieved:
- Mitigated risk through:
- better reporting, increased accuracy and reduction of risk of errors;
- clearer link between group and local reporting leading to better risk profile with tax authorities;
- clear processes and access to full audit trail;
- minimal data entry providing a strong control over data integrity.
- Reduced time through:
- getting it right the first time thereby reducing time spent reconciling errors;
- improved efficiency through standardisation of processes across entities;
- automation as only minimal data entry is required;
- flexibility of reports and access to underlying data leading to more targeted review process.
- Reduced cost through:
- focusing on strategic tax matters, rather than the mechanics, to add greater value;
- deployment of best in class tax accounting processes;
- reduction in professional fees as a result of accurate information.
- Better management information through:
- higher quality of outputs in terms of focussed and consistent reporting;
- the ability to run analytical reviews;
- the availability of more accurate data for budgeting and forecasting.
Our vendor-neutral approach differentiates us from our competition. We have an established vendor selection methodology which makes it as straightforward as possible for you to select the most appropriate tax provisioning system for your organisation.
We hold relationships with all of the leading providers of tax provisioning systems (such as Longview, Corp Tax Provision, and Thomson Reuters OneSource previously known as TaxStream) and due to our deep expertise we work with the software vendors to help develop their technology. We have recently been appointed as the first and only Gold Longview Certified Service Provider of Longview Solutions. We were also the first of the Big Four firms to become a Thomson Reuters Certified Implementer for various corporate ONESOURCE tax software products