"We're all aware of the tax transformation journey…but what does that journey actually look like?"
Tax Director, FTSE 100 company
We've stated our belief that a blend of tax technologies, tax management consulting and delivery services can bring about change in Tax. The particular blend which you choose will be defined by the business issues you are looking to address. Your journey to move tax forward will then take shape - often this won't resemble one far-reaching paradigm shift, but instead a series of incremental steps, designed to realise benefits along the way, like reduced time and cost associated with tax compliance, better use of resource, and a lower risk profile associated with your activities.
We've spoken to leading businesses that are committed to moving tax forward. Their starting points, approaches and their resulting journeys differ, but they are all looking to contribute to achieving the objectives of their wider organisations by managing tax better.
How leading businesses chose to solve these business issues:
- How can I reduce the risk associated with my global tax accounting process? (PDF, 121 KB)
- My organisation is moving to a new global financial operating model - how should Tax respond? (PDF, 49.1 KB)
- How do I improve the control of tax-related risk within my organisation? (PDF, 47.5 KB)
- Finance is introducing a new ERP system. How can I maximise this opportunity for Tax? (PDF, 120 KB)
- Can I apply globally consistent treatments to tax compliance? (PDF, 46.3 KB)
- How can I liberate my tax professionals to become better advisors to the business? (PDF, 47.2 KB)
- Are my tax compliance systems working as well as they could be? (PDF, 46.5 KB)
- How can I save time and increase assurance around my VAT return process?
- Case study 1 (PDF, 47.1 KB)
- Case study 2 (PDF, 45.9 KB)
- Can I make my year-end processes faster? (PDF, 46.9 KB)
- How can I increase my visibility and control our global corporation tax filings? (PDF, 47.2 KB)