Deloitte’s Transfer Pricing team can help you to deal with:
- Planning to help our clients make the most of their commercial and tax attributes
- Compliance to ensure that our clients have policies that in theory and in practice meet the requirements of the UK and other tax authorities
- Revenue Handling to ensure that all interactions with tax authorities in the UK or overseas, whether proactive or reactive, are dealt with effectively and with the optimal outcome
- Business Model Optimisation to ensure that where clients are redesigning their business model they do so in a tax efficient and supportable manner
We acknowledge that your situation is unique and we offer tailored advice by taking a holistic view. This approach is the basis for our transfer pricing cycle which provides a framework to ensure that we add value to whatever issue you may face.
To view flash files, please install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player
Recent examples of Deloitte Transfer Pricing work include:
- Working with a large and complex multinational to design and implement transfer pricing policies around the world, resolve long running audits, address potential disputes, and assist them in creating an internal Transfer Pricing team to manage the ongoing requirements of the business.
- Helping a FTSE 100 company to reach a resolution to a dispute of many years’ duration with HMRC.
- Working with other member firm teams throughout the world to develop a single set of business processes and organisational structures to enable the client to manage a newly amalgamated company.