Managing Director, Corporate Finance
|Timothy is the Managing Director of the Firm’s Corporate Finance business in the UK. He has overall responsibility for the Transaction Services business and has extensive experience of providing transaction services support to both Private Equity Houses and Corporates. His main Private Equity clients have included KKR, Terra Firma Capital Partners, 3i, Carlyle, TPG, Candover, CVC and Sun Capital. In addition, he has worked with a range of Corporates including FCC, Ferrovial and the WPP Group.|
- Acquisitions of Enterprise Group plc and Inspicio by 3i;
- Acquisition of Volvo Cars for Geely Motors;
- Acquisition of Waste Recycling Group by FCC;
- KKR’s acquisition of Selenia SpA ($1bn) from Vestar; and
- Acquisition of Findus Italy by Birdseye Igloo.
- Timothy joined Arthur Andersen in London in 1987 becoming a partner in 1996.
- He joined Deloitte in 2002 as part of the Deloitte/ Andersen transaction in the UK.
Timothy is a Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales and he has an MBA from Manchester Business School.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7007 0870