Report to Creditors
Joint Administrative Receivers report pursuant to Section 48(1) of the Insolvency Act 1986 (as amended)
This report has been prepared pursuant to Section 48(1) of the Act, which requires the Administrative Receivers to provide a report to all creditors providing background information for the Group, events leading up to the Receivership and the progress of the Receivership to date. To assist the creditors, the following information has been provided in this report:
- Events leading up to the appointment of the Administrative Receivers;
- The disposal, or proposed disposal, of any property of the Group and the carrying on, or proposed carrying on, of any business of the Group;
- The amounts due to the secured, preferential and any other creditors of the Group;
- A summary of the Director’s statements of affairs;
- All other matters in the Administrative Receivership; and
- Details of the meetings of creditors of the Group pursuant to Section 48 of the Act.
Points to highlight
Meetings of creditors
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN in accordance with Section 48(2) of the Insolvency Act 1986 that a meeting of the creditors of Lincoln Group Limited, Elland Way Limited, St. James Way Limited and St. James Side Limited will be held at the Baltimore Hotel, 250 Marton Road, Middlesbrough, TS4 2EZ on 22 March 2012 at 11.00am.
In accordance with Rule 3.11(1) of the Insolvency Rules 1986, a creditor is entitled to vote only if:
- Details of the debt claimed is submitted to the Administrative Receivers in writing no later than noon on the business day prior to the meeting; and
- Where the creditor cannot attend in person, a form of proxy which the creditor intends to be used on his behalf is lodged with the receivers before the meeting.
Creditors whose claims are fully secured are not entitled to attend or to be represented at the meeting.
Claims, proxies or requests should be sent for the attention of Adrian Peter Berry and Daniel Francis Butters, Joint Administrative Receivers, Deloitte LLP, One Trinity Gardens, Broad Chare, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 6AE.
Lincoln Group Limited, Elland Way Limited, St. James Way Limited and St. James Side Limited (all in Administrative Receivership). A P Berry and D F Butters appointed Administrative Receivers.