Proof of Debt form (customers) - Land of Leather Limited (in Liquidation)
For completion by customers (unsecured creditors) to lodge a claim in the liquidation
Customers should submit a Proof of Debt form to the Liquidators if:
- You have lost some/all of your deposit paid to Land of Leather before 26th December 2008 as cash, cheque or debit card.
- You have not received goods from the Company and have been unsuccessful in obtaining a refund from your card provider or finance company.
- Your furniture delivered prior to administration developed a fault during its first year warranty that cannot be repaired or you have paid for a repair/delivery/parts yourself.
- You were due a refund prior to administration and did not pay on a card or cannot claim from your credit card/Visa debit card.
- You bought an extended warranty that has not been provided.
You will need to fill out an alternative form if you are a trade creditor or ex-employee: please contact the Liquidators’ team on +44 (0) 20 7007 0036 for this purpose.
Points to highlight
Customers should return the completed Proof of Debt form to the Liquidators at:
Land of Leather Limited (In Liquidation)
PO Box 810
66 Shoe Lane
Evidence will be required to support claims such as copies of sales receipts, evidence of damage, a report from a furniture repairer confirming that goods are beyond repair or evidence from a supplier stating that a service is not being provided.
Land of Leather Limited (in Liquidation). LA Manning and NG Edwards appointed Liquidators.