Director - Debt Advisory
Adam is a director within the Debt Advisory team at Deloitte. He focuses on corporate and private equity fundraisings, refinancings and restructurings.
- Focuses on private equity and corporate debt raising in the leveraged finance, syndicated bank debt and capital markets
- Wide range of experience advising on positive and stressed refinancings, recapitalisations, acquisition finance raising and staple debt processes.
- Joined Deloitte in 2000
- Over eight years corporate finance experience including four years in an M&A lead advisory role
- Chartered Accountant (ACA).
Recent transaction experience
- Advisor to a listed publishing business on refinancing syndicated bank facilities and private placement notes
- Advisor to a private equity owned forensic testing business on a £200m dividend recapitalisation
- Advised a private equity house on the staple debt financing process underpinning the $600m disposal of a psychometric testing business
- Advisor to a mid-market private equity house on raising senior and mezzanine acquisition finance facilities totally over £200m to facilitate the acquisition of a B2B software business
- Adviser to two regional brewers on refinancing bi-lateral banking arrangements.