Director - Corporate Finance Advisory
Following 15 years in structured credit and corporate finance advisory roles, Georg joined Deloitte in 2005, focusing on providing independent advice to financial institutions and investment grade companies raising debt through the debt capital markets.
- EU and US debt capital markets advisory (IG and HY).
- Structured debt, structured staple debt and securitisation advisory.
- Debt refinancing – restructuring, maturing, asset based, syndicated and club deals.
- Credit rating advisory
- Over 20 years cross border experience in corporate finance, capital markets and structured debt advisory.
- Chartered Banker and member of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments.
Recent transaction experience
- Advisor to a major UK building society on structuring and launching an inaugural €2 billion covered bond programme.
- Advisor to a major UK housing association on obtaining an investment grade credit rating and issuance of a £250m bond.
- Advisor to major UK bank on staple structured debt options surrounding disposal of multi-billion subsidiary/bank assets.
- Advisor to UK Government on structuring and credit rating options underpinning its Green Deal initiative.