Partner - Corporate Finance Advisory
Andrew Robinson is the lead valuation Partner in our Corporate Finance Advisory practice. He leads our specialist valuation team which advises on all aspects of valuing businesses, companies, listed and unlisted securities, intellectual property and intangible assets both in the UK and abroad. The valuation team that Andrew leads performs over 200 valuation assignments per year.
Andrew has significant valuation experience across all major industry sectors and in numerous contexts where questions of value arise. Given the recent financial crisis, he has recently led a number of significant financial services sector assignments.
Andrew holds a Bachelor and Diploma of Business Studies in accountancy and finance from Massey University in New Zealand.
- Provides advice and opinions in a variety of contexts including M&A, corporate restructurings, regulatory compliance, fairness opinions, financial reporting, tax planning, expert determination and dispute resolution
- Andrew acts as Expert Witness on valuation matters and was recently named in The International Who’s Who of Commercial Arbitration 2012 which identifies 82 individuals from around the world who are acknowledged as the outstanding authority in their fields of expertise
- Deloitte London since 1994
- Deloitte New Zealand 1990 to 1994
- Appointed to the ICAEW’s Alternative Dispute Resolution group, which is a dedicated service for resolving commercial disputes
- Fellow member and Alternate Councillor of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants and past Chairman of the UK branch
- Associate and Corporate Finance Faculty Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales. Member of the ICAEW Valuation SIG Committee
- Member of the Securities Institute, Member and Councillor of the Society of Share and Business Valuers