Partner - Corporate Finance Advisory
Fenton is one of the Partners leading Deloitte's UK Debt Advisory practice with over 20 years experience advising a wide range of private equity owned, private and FTSE 350 companies on public and private debt capital markets.
- Acquisitions, disposals & mergers - acquisition and merger financing.
- Debt Capital Markets, Asset Based Lending and Derivative Products.
- Refinancing - maturing debt facilities, new syndicated and club deals.
- Restructuring or renegotiating debt - covenant waiver and reset negotiations, trading downturns, credit rating downgrades, facility extensions and amendments, new money requests and debt buy backs.
- Prior to Deloitte, Fenton was a Managing Director at Close Brothers Corporate Finance responsible for advising a wide range of listed and private companies.
- Before Close Brothers Corporate Finance he worked in Schroders Financing and Structured Products Division advising primarily investment grade companies, having joined Schroders from Lloyds TSB Capital Markets.
- Fenton is an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers.
Recent transaction experience
- Advisor to a mid market sponsor on its acquisition of a c.£500m EV software business.