Partner - Corporate Finance Advisory
Phil Lobb leads our UK health sector financing and restructuring projects, including PPP, and is responsible for the development of Health PPP across Europe. He has also advised on PPP projects in the Waste, Social Care, Housing and Prisons sectors.
Phil leads Deloitte’s International PPP work and has spent significant time in the Middle East working on a number of PPP projects. He has over 20 years experience in the PPP and outsourcing sector and has been a Partner in Deloitte for 18 years.
Phil’s experience includes:
- Advising the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital NHS Trust on its Renewing the Royal project. A major redevelopment of all adult acute services in the Liverpool area.
- Advising the Western Health and Social Care Trust (Enniskillen Hospital) on its flagship scheme, the first large hospital PFI in Northern Ireland. The scheme involves the development of a new £230m acute hospital on a greenfield site near Enniskillen.
- Advising Derbyshire County Council and Derby City Council on their Joint Waste Management PPP.
- Advising Staffordshire County Council on their Residual Waste Treatment Facility PFI Project to procure an Energy from Waste facility.
- Advising Wolverhampton City Council on its Every Adult project involving all financial aspects of the OBC including options appraisal and affordability and ongoing assistance with the procurement stages of the project.
- Advising the Department of Municipal Affairs in Abu Dhabi on the development of PPP policies and procedures.
- Advising an international consortium on its bid for a South African Prisons PPP project.