Partner - Corporate Finance Advisory
Kelly is currently:
- Engagement Manager/ Quality Control partner for 4 PFI projects, all of which required the development of an approvable OBC;
- Advising on the first NHS asset backed vehicle (Calderdale), a JV arrangement to exploit surplus land assets to fund capital developments which involves the development of an investment strategy (business case), negotiation of contractual terms and evaluation of bidder submissions;
- Supporting an FT on the first NHS JV which involves the transfer of the management of the total estate and possibly capital developments and fund raising ( Lancashire Care), providing assistance with commercial positions in the contract and fund raising and justification of the investment to Monitor.
Kelly’s experience includes, for example:
- Engagement manager on the Northern Batch: Salford and Tameside;
- Provide support to Whipps Cross in its negotiation of an existing managed equipment service to enhance the affordability and value for money and to address specific contractual terms;
- Project managed or supported the Hull Oncology project and provide advice and support to obtain approval from PFU and HM Treasury for a different funding structure proposed by the SPV which significantly reduced the unitary charge;
- Project managed the Sandwell and West Birmingham ACC project and later advised on the transfer of obligations to a new party and has since provided advice in the operating period on the Payment Mechanism and on the 2010 Programme;
- Lead Deloitte’s team on the Addenbrookes NHS Trust ECC project which included involvement by Cambridge University and the MRC.